7/03/2007

Introductory Discipline(s) - Part I

On my wedding day I arrived home from the manicure to find my father and Jake together saying they wanted to talk to me alone. We went into my parents room the three of us sat talking. My father explained he had summoned Jake to give us a little talk about the practical aspects of marriage. He told us keeping an LDD lifestyle wouldn't be easy, that we would often be tempted to give it up but that would be less felt as time went by. He also advised us to keep it at a low profile so people wouldn't think us crazy. He always believed a person's personal life should be kept private and that a couple's business had no interest to the others, even to their own children. He warned Jake he hadn't spanked since I was a child (which was true) and that I wasn't used to it, so he had to be careful and have patience.
He then told me to open a drawer and fetch everything it had inside. I brought a loopy johnny, a wooden paddle with holes in it, a large thick wooden ruler and a cane. He took of his belt and asked me to kneel before him.
He explained us he would show Jake what he considered being the best way to spank a woman.
I was then put over his knee and he started spanking me with his hand. While he was doing this he told Jake that he thought I might need Maintenance Discipline. He warned him about all the safety issues he should be careful with and that this was not meant to be a form of violence and that no permanent damage should be done. He then assured me that if Jake ever does me any permanent harm I should go back to his house and that he would have to deal with him. I think he wanted to let very clear he didn't condone with violence or with anything that might put my health in any kind of risk.
My father and Jake kept talking while I changed position and my father gave 15 swats with each implement (except for the cane which he didn'd used as he thought it unnecessary). As I tried to resist he held me tight and kept me still (at some times with Jake's help). As I yelled and cursed he explained me my role was to keep quiet and accept my punishment in a lady like manner. I shouldn't yell, talk, curse or insult. I should answer when asked but not ask or complain. He told I shouldn't focus on the pain itself, but instead use the pain to focus on my behaviour (or misbehaviour). He told us both it would be very good if I cried when punished, but he warned us that might take some time to happen.
Later that day, I got married to my wonderful husband in a beautiful cerimony that was everything I had dreamt of and more.
And this was my first introductory discipline, a quite strange one since it was given by my father but that's the best way I can call it since my husband was present. It was an introduction for both of us.

While helping me get dressed my mother told in more details how I should behave and keep a polite posture while being punished and told me I should always thank Jake for any punishing as she did with my father. She told she thought this gratitude she felt for my father to have been the basis that kept thair marriage solid for so many years.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one sounded incesty.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the way you really started a traditional marriage with loving discipline.
i hope some day i will be engaged in a loving dd marriage, up to that, i'll read all the blogs i'll stumble upon.

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences!

sixofthebest said...

I think the spankings you an your mother received from your father, and husband were truly justified. I would also like to see your husband spank your mother, on her bare bottom, right in front of you, and your father. Then have her stand in the corner, for shameful humiliation.

Anonymous said...

Good grief,

I don't think it sounded like incest. It was a father passing rhe rules of leadership as hoh to her new husband. I was paddled until i left home. And my husband continues that role. Obviously the husband I wanted would believe in this life choice.

Shey

Anonymous said...


Hello friends, I consider myself a lady with a good and caring heart by professtion i'm an Accountant. I have been married for more than 8 years with two children. My relationship with Peter, my husband at first, was sweet, romantic and later it turned into a nightmare, because my husband was cheating on me and was looking for a way to get a quick divorce. we broke up three months ago and I have beg him to come back home but not getting any progress. I loved my husband so much and I do not want to lose him to another lady, I could not have done anything to hurt him or make him feel bad about me ... I just wanted him to come home to love me forever. I explained my situation to a friend at work. My friend LUISA advised me to instead contact the help of a love spell caster called Dr AJAYI from the africa nation with a great power given to him by his ancestors, that he has powerful gifts charm to bring back love and trust in any broken marriage or broken relationship, i believed and i tried and it worked for me, i send an email to Dr AJAYI via his personal email contact (drajayi1990@gmail.com) or his whatsapp number +2347084887094 .. After a few municipalities had replied to my mail, Dr Ajayi told me that he could help me bring back my ex-love with some of my immediate love, I was very happy to find this man to help me, I followed all his instructions carefully, step by step. prayers and incantations that I made myself at home with candles light at night. DR AJAYI told me to do everything at home during the night. I did everything as indicated. it started working for me because a few hours later I received a call from my husband. I was so surprised and shocked that he stopped calling or texting me for 3 months. Now, I immediately perform a love prayer with my husband. Peter came home to apologize to me. I am so happy that the love affair works positively on my husband in two days on his return home. Right now, my husband and I are happier than ever before. I want to thank Dr.AJAYI, great man, for his exceptional talents. At first, I was afraid of doubt, but I try it and it works for my good. I sincerely recommend Dr.AJAYI to anyone looking to re-establish a lost love relationship or love spell in search of the true loving partner.

Blogger said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

(And by the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK on this link to find out if this short quiz can help you find out your real weight loss possibilities

Solution said...

Hello viewers all over the world, There is good news for you all today get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We give out this cards to all interested clients worldwide, We give out THE Blank ATM Card. Do you want to live a good life thought its illegal, its the easiest way to be a millionaire. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000 Dollars in a day on ATM Machine also avaialbel at cash delivery. We give up to $10,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 Dollars With our network hacking services. We can Recover all your lost money to Bitcoin and other Crypto currency, mortgage/realestate scams and fake ICOs within 48 hours or less. (Thomas Freddie Hackers) working together as a team to track down & to recover funds back from the most difficult internet SCAMMERS. NOTE!! We've received countless heartbreaking reports of notorious scammers and we’ve successful recovery them back via contact thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

Do contact us on ((Binary Recovery. University Grades.Wiping Criminal Records, FB & IG Hack, Telegram, Loads & Phone Hacking)) border us with your jobs & allow us give you positive result with our hacking skills. We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems, If you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day so contact us via our Email Address: thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

Regards
THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS
Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com
Call/Text: +1 (985)465-8370
Motto: We offer the fastest and reliable services

Solution said...

GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth $78,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com